Young Rwanda entrepreneurs,Apply for Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017 in Germany
Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017
The 10th anniversary of our international networking extravaganza: Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017 – Apply now and join us for our anniversary edition!
Are you creative? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you passionate about shaping the future of the media landscape, especially in the digital domain? Then seize the opportunity to apply to participate in our anniversary edition of “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2017”!
This is the real deal – you’ll meet members of our Executive Board and international top executives. You’ll participate in challenging workshops, working hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas that will be increasingly important for the future of media and services industries. A jury composed of members of Bertelsmann’s Executive Board will evaluate your ideas and solutions. Afterwards, you’ll become part of the unique “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” community that already includes more than 500 outstanding members.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor, Master or MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management, or business informatics.
- Experience in developing creative and innovative business models and a fascination with cutting-edge digital trends.
- Demonstrated affinity for media in projects conducted outside of a school or university context.
- Above-average academic performance, as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Deadlines May 21, 2017
If interested, To apply and more details,click here